- Name: حزب سوريا الوطن Souria Al Watan (Arabic), Syria the Homeland Party (English)
- Year founded: 2012
- Ideology: Secular, Citizens' Rights
- Current leader & function: Ghatfan Hammoud, founder. Majd Niazi, secretary-general.
- Number of seats in parliament: None - the party withdrew from running in the 2012 elections
- Currently in government or in opposition: In opposition
- Legal status: Legal political party
- Link to official party website: https://www.facebook.com/Souria.Alwatan.Party is the party's active Facebook page. Its website was not working at time of publication: http://www.souria-alwatan.com/
- Observations: The SHP was founded along with other new parties following the amendment of the Syrian constitution to allow the establishment of political parties outside the Baath dominated National Progressive Front in February 2012. It withdrew its participation from the 2012 elections out of concerns for the safety of its members during the campaign. The party claims to defend the interests of the ordinary Syrian citizen. Its positions on the war include: opposition to international intervention and arming the opposition, support of dialogue with the regime.