- Name: حزب الوحدة الشعبية الديمقراطي الأردني. Hizb Al-Wihdah Al-Sha'abiyah Al-Dimuqratiyyah Al-Urduniy (Arabic), Democratic Popular Unity Party (English). Commonly known as Wihda.
- Year founded: 1990
- Ideology: Leftist
- Current leader & function: Sa'ed Thiab (general secretary)
- Number of seats in parliament: None
- Currently in government or in opposition: In opposition
- Legal status: Legal political party
- Link to official party website: http://www.wihda.org/
- Observations: Wihda or the PDUP was originally the Jordanian branch of George Habash's Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine and split off in 1990 to form a separate Jordanian political party. The party is critical of Jordan's lack of political reform, particularly of its electoral law and as a result boycotted the 2010 and 2013 elections.