- Name: حزب التيار الوطني Al Tayar Watani (Arabic), National Current Party (English)
- Year founded: 2009
- Ideology: Nationalist, Loyalist
- Current leader & function: Abdelhadi al-Majali
- Number of seats in parliament (lower house): Officially 1 seat won in party list elections, the party claims it has another 18 members in constituency seats.
- Currently in government or in opposition: In opposition
- Legal status: Legal political party
- Link to official party website: http://www.tayarwatani.jo/
- Observations: The party's leader Abdelhadi al-Majali is a political heavyweight in Jordan having been Speaker of parliament, Ambassador to Washington etc. The party had very high expectations in the 2013 elections but only won one seat (for al-Majali) in the party list seats, although the party claimed that 18 of the elected independents in constituency seats were also from the party. In the days after the election al-Majali caused upheaval by boycotting the opening of parliament, resigning his newly-won seat and sharply criticising the election results.