- Name: حزب الجبهة الاردنية الموحدة (Arabic), Jordanian United Front Party (English)
- Year founded: 2007
- Ideology: Nationalist, Loyalist
- Current leader & function: Amjad al-Majali
- Number of seats in parliament (lower house): Officially 1 seat won in party list elections, the party claims more seats among independent constituency MPs.
- Currently in government or in opposition: In opposition
- Legal status: Legal political party
- Link to official party website: http://www.jounited.com/
- Observations: The party's leader Amjad al-Majali is a former government minister, son of a Jordanian prime minister, and relative of Abdelhadi al-Majali leader of the National Current Party. The party openly espouses the values and policies of the Palace.