Research Associate in the Department of International Studies at City University London.
Coordinator of the network research on the Eurasian world: www.eurasianet.es
- PhD in Political Science, UNED, Spain.
- MA in Constitutional Law and Political Science at the Political and Constitutional Studies Centre (CEPC), Madrid, Spain, 2007.
- MA in Political Sciences, sub-programme: “Political processes in Eastern Europe and the CIS Countries”, UNED, Madrid, Spain, 2008.
- MA in Education and Pedagogy, University of Zaragoza, 2004.
- BA in History, University of Zaragoza, Spain, 2003
- Post-Soviet political regimes and electoral processes.
- Political Instability and Revolutions in the post-Soviet area.
- The persistence of informal institutions in the post-Soviet area.